At ZelTech we offer career development and mentoring that will provide you with the requisite skills and opportunities to realize your full potential.
Where we Work
You can find ZelTech Corporate Offices in great cities to live, work, and play.
America’s Birthplace by the Beach
A city with an old soul and a youthful enthusiasm. A coastal Virginia vacation destination with fascinating sites to see and interesting things to do.
Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton offers exceptional amenities for families with charming hospitality, multifaceted attractions and activities and an atmosphere of discovery. More>
- Fort Monroe – 3mi from headquarters
- Buckroe Beach – 8mi from headquarters
- Bush Gardens Williamsburg – 15mi from headquarters
- Virginia Beach Oceanfront – 33 mi from headquarters
- Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport – 9mi from headquarters
Theme Park Capital of the World
Orlando is home to some of the most amazing destinations in the world. It’s vast offerings of activities and interest from theme parks, nature adventures, and music and arts to name a few offer entertainments for everyone. Live where fun is only limited by your energy, and whether city living or suburban life is your preference Orlando offers the lifestyle of your choosing.
Two significant perks of living in Florida; you get to enjoy the luxury of no state income tax and bask in the year round outdoor weather. Being a strong tourist destination, Orlando’s economy is strong and its job market plentiful.
Orange County Public Schools offer rigorous academic courses, award-winning fine arts programs, and competitive athletic teams.
- Walt Disney World Parks – 23mi from headquarters
- Universal Theme parks – 16mi from headquarters
- SeaWorld – 20mi from headquarters
- Discovery Cove – 20mi from headquarters
- Orlando Science Center – 3mi from headquarters
- Gatorland – 33mi from headquarters
- Exotic Animal Experience in Orlando – 30mi from headquarters
Brevard County, nicknamed the Space Coast, is ranked #1 as the most highly concentrated High-Tech economy in Florida (Milken Institute, 2018). The Space Coast offers high-tech, high paying jobs in defense, aerospace, aviation, engineering, and manufacturing from a diverse set of companies leading the way in technology solutions.
However, it’s not always about business; with approximately 1.2 million visitors a year, tourism is also a large contributor to central Florida and Brevard County’s booming economy; providing residents with a variety of cultural and family activities either local to Brevard or within an hour’s drive.
Space Coast and Central Florida Amenities
Central Florida and the Space Coast have a wealth of amenities and attractions that are sure to satisfy everyone regardless if you are seeking adventure, culture, cuisine, arts, or entertainment. Brevard’s Eau Gallie Arts District and Historic Downtown Cocoa feature a blend of theaters, galleries, farmer’s markets, restaurants, bars, and quaint boutiques that offer year round entertainment and fun for the whole family.
If outdoor adventure is more your speed, the Space Coast offers a 155-mile long estuary, the Indian River Lagoon, which separates the Space Coast from the Atlantic Ocean, as well as 72 miles of sand beaches, 119 parks, and a number of natural rivers and lakes to enjoy year round activities such as surfing, manatee viewing, boating, and fishing. Along with over 16,500 acres of sanctuaries and conservation areas, there is the Brevard Zoo which is home to numerous unique animals from around the world including giraffes, kangaroos, jaguars, crocodiles, and of course, alligators.
The Melbourne metro area is home to Cape Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, and Port Canaveral—one of the world’s busiest cruise ports in the world. So if cruises suit your lifestyle or you have a fascination with the space and exploration, you’re just minutes away from a dream vacation or a great spot to watch rocket launches.
If you crave big city excitement and entertainment, Orlando is just an hour away and is home to major sporting events, shopping, concerts & shows, museums, nature parks, and the world’s greatest theme parks such as Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World.
Diverse Educational System
Families re-locating to the Space Coast looking for a strong educational system will find that Brevard County ranks among the best in the state. Here are just a few reasons why the county is so highly ranked:
- Brevard County Public Schools ranked second best in career and college acceleration in the state
- 86% graduation rate. Second highest in the state
- 24 Grade “A” schools in Brevard
- All sixteen public high schools offer students AP, IB, or dual enrollment opportunities to allow them to earn college credit alongside their high school degrees
- Three higher education schools are located directly in Brevard—including Florida Institute of Technology, University of Central Florida, and Eastern Florida State College—as well as several trade school options
Real Estate Options
Real Estate on Florida’s East Coast is some of the best priced in the state. Brevard Real Estate has something to offer every family, age, and budget without the headache and stress of traffic and congestion of a big city. This is a paradise for young families and retirees alike because of the low cost of living, no state tax, and the sunshine which allows you to participate in many fun activities all year round. With over 30 unique communities, finding the perfect one for you is easy, with neighborhoods ranging from urban to rural.
- Brevard Zoo – 11.6mi from headquarters
- Wickham Park – 4.1mi from headquarters
- Indian River Lagoon – 20.4mi from headquarters
- Foosaner Art Museum – 2.3mi from headquarters
- Cocoa Beach Pier – 21.6mi from headquarters