This program is designed to obtain referrals from individuals not employed by ZelTech for Hot Jobs throughout the Company that have been approved for the External Referral Program Finder’s Fee.
- The non-employee MUST obtain permission from the candidate prior to submitting the External Referral Form.
- The candidate should include the name of the referring non-employee in their application. This can be done by uploading a document titled “External Referral” into the candidate’s profile that states the name, email and phone number of the referring non-employee. This information is needed to ensure the referring non-employee receives the Finder’s Fee in a timely manner.
- The non-employee is NOT eligible for the Finder’s Fee if the candidate submits an application prior to the submission of the External Referral Form.by the non-employee.
- Only Hot Jobs as approved by Management are authorized for the Finder’s Fee through the External Referral Program.
- The candidate must be hired any begin work in order for the non-employee to receive the Finder’s Fee.
- The foregoing are guidelines and it is understood that any decision as to whether the guidelines have been met and the payment of referral bonuses are at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The referring non-employee has the sole responsibility for paying any all local, state, and federal taxes on payment received. The Finder’s Fee of $500 is a gross payment.
- ZelTech Human Resources will communicate to the non-employee when the candidate has been hired and when a referral payment can be expected.
- Questions: Contact the Human Resources Office at 757-722-5565.