Excellence in quality, security, and results
We provide customers with the knowledge, tools, and solutions needed for correct and timely decisions and effective actions to help ensure U.S. national security.
Excellence begins with a shared commitment to moral and ethical behavior and full accountability.
At ZelTech, our people make the difference. When we offer each person a challenging, fair, and positive environment that excites their passions and gives them every opportunity to contribute and grow, we provide exceptional work for our customers.
We exist to fulfill the unique needs of each customer. We seek to continuously deliver solutions of maximum benefit and lasting value, and we are committed to strong partnerships based on mutual advantage and support.
At ZelTech, employees have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in an environment that is characterized by a strong sense of caring, community, and mutual respect.
At ZelTech we are committed to increasing opportunities and improving the quality of life in the communities where we operate. We take great pride in supporting our neighbors. We work hard to make a difference in education and literacy, youth development, small business mentorship and support to the homeless. We sponsor community events and charitable drives at company locations across the country.
Many of our employees serve on nonprofit boards and commissions and we provide speakers regularly at schools, seminars and workshops. We also work hand-in-hand with members of the community to develop innovative solutions in education, healthcare, transportation, emergency management, regionalism, and other challenges. We are very pleased to salute our community partners indicated below.
Supporting our communities
ZelTech 2020 Citizen of the Year
Ms. Daila “Dee” Espeut-Jones is the recipient of the inaugural ZelTech Citizen of the Year Award, presented to her by Jack Ezzell, ZelTech CEO, on 26 January 2021. This award will be presented annually to a ZelTech employee whose outstanding performance best reflects our corporate commitment to civic and charitable initiatives wherever we conduct our operations.
Dee is a retired US Army First Sergeant assigned to ZelTech Training Solutions in Winter Park, Florida where she serves as Program Manager for our development of critical US Army combat training devices.
Following are examples of some of her exceptional contributions to her community in recent years:
- President of the Sunshine Chapter of the Association of the US Army (AUSA), and Chair of the Orange County Mayor’s Veteran’s Advisory Council. In these very senior and highly visible positions, she has represented the interests of veterans in many roundtables with Florida political leaders, fostered close ties between military and civilian communities, and provided substantial recognition and aid to veterans and others in need throughout Central Florida.
- She is an active member of many local and regional civic and charitable organizations, including the Gary Sinise Foundation, Buffalo Soldier Motorcycle club, Semper Fidelis of America, the Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority Inc., Women in Defense – Central Florida, and the Vietnam War Commemoration. She has supported local food banks, the USO and the Red Cross. She also serves as one of three Orlando representatives on the Retiree Appreciation Council at Fort Stewart, GA. In addition, Dee mentors at and provides support to needy students in several schools in South Orlando, serves as the only female mentor at the Orange County Veterans Treatment Court, and has made many personal appearances on local radio and TV in support of our military and military veterans.
Dee has received many prestigious awards honoring her service over the years, including:
- Induction by Governor Ron DeSantis into the Florida Veterans’ Hall of Fame, which honors military veterans who have made significant contributions to the State of Florida.
- One of ten female community leaders who Florida Congressman Darren Soto honored in Feb 2020 in a statement on the Floor of the U.S. House of Representatives to celebrate Women’s History Month.
- Other awards include the Governor’s Veterans Service Award, Recognition of Service by Senator Rick Scott, the Orlando Business Journal’s Veterans of Influence Award and numerous other awards of distinction and certificates of appreciation.
We congratulate Dee for winning this award and thank her for representing ZelTech and its values with such distinction. We are honored and proud to serve alongside her on the ZelTech team.